Here are eight foods/meals/ideas that we make ALL the time, especially with warmer weather coming. These take very little prep time, minimal ingredients, and have staying power. I think I consumed at least half of these in the last week! If you want staple food ideas beyond salads & tacos (my mainstays), try a couple of these out this summer :)
- almond parmesan, perfect for pasta & salads
- balsamic chickpeas
- tofu canadian bacon - if you hate tofu or have never tried it, you should start here
- simple flatbread, on which we make pizzas with at least once weekly
- caramel corn
- chocolate peanut butter cream, a fridge staple for me in the summer
- pimm’s cups morning noon and night ;P
- watermelon ice cubes, a freezer essential in the summer
why is blood so hard to wash off of your hands?
I JUST REALIZED HOW BAD THIS SOUNDS FOR THE RECORD I HAD A NOSE BLEED IM NOT A SERIAL KILLER
hydrogen peroxide dissolves blood. just fyi
do you think if you gave someone a huge shot of hydrogen peroxide straight into their bloodstream it would kill them?
THIS GODDAMN WEBSITE IS JUST ALL MADE UP OF MURDERERS